Terms and Conditions
We would like to thank you for choosing Soblob for your purchases. We are kindly asking you to agree and accept the following terms and conditions, in order for our collaboration-which derives directly after the completion of your order, to be fruitful and harmonious:
The products of our e-shop will be shipped in 1 to 20 days after the order’s completion.
When a product is not available, there will be communication with the customer.
The client is the one responsible for any bank transaction fees.
The agreement that results from the financial terms of the order is ensured upon receiving the order.
For any problems with the transportation of the products, the responsibility is on the carrier, and not on the store.
Our products have the guarantee that our manufacturers and suppliers give us.
Returns are only accepted, after our communication with the client and as long as the product is unopened, in a brand new condition and the customer is responsible for the return costs.
To cancel your order while it has not been processed, we are kindly asking you to contact us through email at [email protected] by mentioning your order number.
In order to return a product, we are kindly asking you to take into consideration the following:
- Returns can only be made within 14 days from the day of receiving the product.
- In case the product is accompanied by a gift and the customer wishes to return the product, the gift should also be returned.
- The packaging of the product that is returned should be secured in order to prevent any damages during transportation. Our company is not responsible for any losses or damages of the product during the transportation of returning a product.
- The customer is responsible for the return costs (if the fault is not ours).
- The packaging of a returning product should be in its original form, closed and unopened.
- In case of returning a product or cancelling an order, your refund will be completed within ten days from the day that we will receive the return or from the date of the order’s cancellation of the order, respectively.